Some close up views:
SCRAP COLLECTIONS – CHRISTMAS 2012 COLLECTION
- 1 X 001 (dots)
- 1 x 003 (check)
- 2 x 004 (green doily)
- 1 ½ x 005 (images)
- ½ x 006 (dark green)
- 1 x Red
- 1 x Green
- 21cm square of Red Handmade Paper
- 20cm x 30.5cm of White Vellum
- RM Designs ® Christmas 2012 laser cuts (Harp Swirl / Doily and Tis the Season)
- 1mt of each Red / White / Green ribbons
- Liquid pearls (white opal or color of choice) for inside of flowers
- 14cm x 14cm (x1) (or you can use 4 photos of 7cm x 7cm
- 10cm x 14cm portrait
- 7cm x 10cm portrait (x2)
BACKGROUND: 004 (Green Doily)
- Background: OPTIONAL: Cut 0.5cm off the right side ONLY of both the sheets so the WIDTH is 30cm. (This just helps to make your page easier to slide into your page protector.) Height remains 30.5cm.
- 10cm x 30.5cm (x2)
- 13cm x 18cm (x1)
- Remainder for the title
- 3cm x 30.5cm strip (x1)
- 14cm x 20cm (x1)
- 16cm x 16cm (x1)
- 4cm x 7cm (x3) corner round all 4 edges
- 2.5cm x 30.5cm strip (x1)
- 1.5cm x 30.5cm strip (x1)
- 1 cm x 30.5cm strip (x1)
- 11cm x 15cm photo mat (x1)
- 4.5cm x 7.5cm (x4) and corner round all 4 edges
- Remainder to mat your title
- 15cm x 15cm Photo mat (x1)
- 8cm x 11cm Photo mat (x2)
- Tear the 20cm strip in half horizontally to get two 10cm x 30.5cm strips
- Background is your two 004 doily papers.
- Ink around the outer edges and place one side.
- Using your red handmade paper , cut out the Flower templates (1 of each big template to create 1 big flower and 3 of each small flower to create 3 x small flowers.
- Ink each flower and adhere together (small over big). Then using your liquid pearls, create a small circle of dots around centre of each flower (as per example above).
- Set one side to dry while you assemble your layout.
- Using your Title letters, mat them on red cardstock.
- Tie some ribbons around your “c”
- Raise all the letters on foam dots and adhere to your two torn Vellum Strips. (tears to the top of the strip) This will be stuck along the bottom of your layout later.
- NOTE: When you stick the vellum onto your layout, place your glue behind the lettering so you don’t see it through the vellum.
- To create your ribbon strip along top of left page, a Adhere your 3cm strip of IMAGE paper 0.5cm from the top edge of the layout. Now Stick your 1.5cm strip of RED CARDSTOCK ontop of this in the middle. Using a ruler, measure at 1.5cm intervals and punch a row of holes along the red strip. Using your ribbons, tie these alternating between the colors along the strip.
- Using your 10cm strip of DOT paper adhere this 8cm from the top of the page horizontally.
- Adhere your 13cm x 18cm CHECK paper 4cm from top of page and 8cm from left edge
- To the left of this adhere your 3 DARK GREEN corner rounded rectangles (4cm x 7cm) at angles. (Mat them on the matching red cardstock). Using your ‘TIS THE SEASON laser cut, cut it into 3 words and adhere onto these three rectangles. You can now add 3 mistletoe flowers as per example.
- Mat your big GREEN photo mat onto the matching IMAGE paper. Raise this on foamcore and adhere to your layout about 5cm from top of page and 11cm from left edge.
- Cut your DOILEY laser cut in half and adhere these to the right of this photo mat.
- You can now adhere your first half of your title along the bottom of the layout. Remember to glue behind the lettering so that the glue doesn’t show through the vellum.
- Adhere your 14cm x 20cm IMAGE paper to the top left of the page giving about a 0.5cm border to the top and left of page. Adhere your 11cm x 15cm RED CARDSTOCK photo mat to the bottom left of this paper also giving a small border.
- Adhere your second 10cm strip of DOT paper to the far right of the layout about 0.5cm from right edge.
- To the left of this adhere your 1cm strip of RED CARDSTOCK (also giving about a 0.5cm gap) and again to the left of this strip add your 2.5cm DARK GREEN paper strip also giving it a 0.5cm gap.
- Use a small scrap of left over paper about 3cm x 5cm wide, punch 4 holes along strip and add some ribbons. Tuck this behind the top right corner of one of your small GREEN CARDSTOCK photo mats. Place these two photo mats along the DOT paper strip at an angle.
- Adhere the second half of your title to the bottom of the layout
- Finish the page by adding your beautiful HARP SWIRL lasercut with some more mistletoe flowers.
Enlarge to A4 size (biggest flower should be about 11.5cm wide)
Kindly note that template for the CHRISTMAS is too large to post here. If you would like it kindly contact Michelle directly to email it to you @ firstname.lastname@example.org