TOUGH GUYS DOUBLE PAGE LAYOUT
Layout designed by Michelle van Wyk
· 3 x Jumbo photos (2 portrait / 1 landscape) and 1 x A5 photo (portrait)
· SCAP COLLECTIONS ® INDIGO
o (2 sheets of 006 for background, pieces of 002,003, 005 for hexagons, 007 for words)
· 1 x brown cardstock
· 1 x dark blue cardstock
· RM Designs matching diecuts for title TOUGH GUYS, and cogs
Create your Hexagons
Using your 002,003,005 and dark brown cut out hexagons as per example
o (mine measured 5cm in height and 6cm in width)
· REMEMBER to ink every piece as you cut it
Sketch for placement:
· Cut photo mats measuring 10cm x 15cm (x3) and 20cm x 15cm (x1) out of your dark blue cardstock and use to mat your photos.
o Sand the edges of your photos to give them a white rim.
· Use example as our guide and align your photos and your hexagons.
o Raise some hexagons with foam tape to give some dimension
· Add your title and your Die Cut Cogs (cuts some in half and add to layout)
· Add small cut out quotes from your Quote Sheet
Sit back and enjoy your layout !
CLOSE UPS OF LAYOUT:
Fax your orders to Lorna 086 614 53 78 / 011 674 2546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell 082 923 3821
*Please note, the colours you see on your screen may not match the actual paper colors, as color settings vary from screen to screen.